Game Design Dojo Podcast
Fenix Fire’s Brian McRae is co host on this top game dev podcast
A fun and informative podcast for indie developers by indie developers!
The Game Design Dojo is a podcast all about the design, production, and publishing of video games from an indie game developer perspective. Veteran game developers Brian McRae and Ike Herman deeply explore a range of important topics specifically suited to game developers.
Game Design Dojo topics include:
- How to design a game from scratch
- The best approach to create your game using your strengths and weaknesses
- Art creation and programming techniques
- Gameplay elements such as the core loop, reward systems, user feedback, etc.
- Discussions about various themes and genres: RPG, FPS, puzzle, action, adventure, etc.
- A look at the market, all major platforms, and emerging opportunities
- How to market your game, PR, Press, Tradeshows
- How to create a sustainable business making games for a living